Question MYPUBLICWIFI APP , can connect and log in but no internet access.

May 1, 2024
Hello when phone connects to my mypublicwifi that is working from laptop,everything goes good but the client cannot recieve internet access.
Im using Windows 11

May 1, 2024
Mobile Hotspot ---> Laptop ---> Phone
This is what im using.
I can also put the simcard in router and connect with ETH and can make it
Router --> Laptop --> Phone..

i dont know which is the best for this

May 1, 2024
Because in MYPUBLICWIFI i have achieved to put my custom login page,not the native login hotspot. And this will be used in a place that doesn't have internet except from mobile data, and will be much people connecting

May 1, 2024
They will proceed from my login page and when successful ,they will be connected to internet,but this is the problem im facing now.They connect ,also logged in for internet using,but internet doesnt come

May 1, 2024
I also saw a thread that firewall need to be turned on but the problem is when i turn firewall on my loginpage hotspot doesnt show anymore,it shows white page :/

May 1, 2024
Is possible we share contacts, i think i might need some help but of course not taking your time for nothing.If is possible let me know, i can share my email here and than we can share other social there.Thanks

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Is possible we share contacts, i think i might need some help but of course not taking your time for nothing.If is possible let me know, i can share my email here and than we can share other social there.Thanks
No, we don't exchange personal contact information.

Continue to ask your questions here. That way both you and others benefit from the conversation.

May 1, 2024
Ah okay, thats okay.. i just tried i changed DNS of my network adapter of MYPUBLICWIFI , also to the phone but nothing changes.Im logged in ,but no internet connection

May 1, 2024
Yes the IP is of the laptop
IP Address : 192.168.5.19
Subnet mask 255.255.255.0
Router 192.168.5.1

Yes laptop have internet access,im using that now

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I would think the network you share with the clients would be different than the one your laptop is using.

Looks like your router and laptop are on 192.168.5.x

The range for your clients should be different, like 192.168.6.x. This should be easily set in the app settings.