Question Need Assistance! Performance Issue

Mar 12, 2023
I've some serious problems with my laptop's performance and I've don't everything almost trying to fix it, I need an expert in this field to talk with to tell the details, id be thankful for whoever would respond to my request and help me!

My stock answer:
I see many complaints about gaming laptops not performing well.
Usually gaming while plugged in.
One common cause is thermal throttling.
Laptop coolers must, of necessity be small and light.
The coolers are also relatively underpowered.
If you run an app such as HWMonitor or HWinfo, you will get the current, minimum, and maximum cpu temperatures.
For intel processors, if you see a max of 100c. it means you have throttled.
The cpu will lower it's multiplier and power draw to protect itself
until the situation reverses.
At a lower multiplier, your cpu usage may well be at 100%
What can you do?
First, see that your cooler airways are clear and that the cooler fan is spinning.
Use a windows balanced power profile, not the performance profile.
Set a minimum cpu performance to something like 20%

It is counter-intuitive, but, try changing the windows balanced power profile advanced functions to a max of 90% instead of the default of 100%
You may not notice the reduced cpu performance.

Mar 12, 2023
My stock answer:
I see many complaints about gaming laptops not performing well.
Usually gaming while plugged in.
One common cause is thermal throttling.
Laptop coolers must, of necessity be small and light.
The coolers are also relatively underpowered.
If you run an app such as HWMonitor or HWinfo, you will get the current, minimum, and maximum cpu temperatures.
For intel processors, if you see a max of 100c. it means you have throttled.
The cpu will lower it's multiplier and power draw to protect itself
until the situation reverses.
At a lower multiplier, your cpu usage may well be at 100%
What can you do?
First, see that your cooler airways are clear and that the cooler fan is spinning.
Use a windows balanced power profile, not the performance profile.
Set a minimum cpu performance to something like 20%

It is counter-intuitive, but, try changing the windows balanced power profile advanced functions to a max of 90% instead of the default of 100%
You may not notice the reduced cpu performance.
my problem ain't in the CPU its in the GPU its not performing as it should, I don't know the reason but I've tried everything my laptop is msi gf63 thin 9rcx 1050ti , temp is good I changed the cooler and finally removed the whole windows and drivers and installed again with latest updates and unlocked ultra performance even the clocking on card doesn't change the performance, there's something stops it from giving the whole performance but I cant find it and I don't know if it might be a hardware problem, all games works at 24 fps no matter is it heavy or light game. so I need someone to talk with and discuss my problem step by step.

Mar 12, 2023
Your cpu is overheating (turbo clock is lower than base clock). Improve cooling, get a laptop cooling pad.
Benchmark didn't use your discrete gpu. Reinstall Intel chipset drivers and nvidia graphics drivers.
https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GF63-Thin-9RCX/support#driver
There is something wrong with ram performance.
installed intel chipest and the graphic driver from msi website you sent and done the benchmark after making the Nvidia card the default for system

Compare the bios level at the msi site to what your running looks like your a little behind.

Gpu driver.....your way behind perhaps give this a try.

Ram....don't know what's going on there other than you have 2 different sticks of ram perhaps consider getting a proper 2x kit.