Question Need For Speed: Heat - Crashing every 10-15 minutes. Unsolvable?

Nov 19, 2019
Hello! I'm having a peculiar issue. I've been getting crashes specifically in the new Need for Speed game. It crashes to Desktop or, in some cases, blackscreens or bluescreens my computer. This happens every 10-15 minutes. Nothing seemingly triggers this event. It just happens.

I'm seeing: ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The memory could not be %s

In my Crash dump. I've attempted to monitor my CPU/GPU temperatures but they never reach any critical point. I've done everything from fiddling with my firewall to reinstalling the entire game. I attempted to install the prior driver (the NVIDIA driver from November 4th) but that caused the game to blackscreen immediately upon beginning to load into the game.
_

My specs are:

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Eight-Core Processor, 4000 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)

X370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC (MS-7A32)

Geforce 2080Ti

32 Gigs of DDR4

Lutfij

Titan
Always list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the version for Windows 10 that you're working with. I'm assuming 32GB of ram is from a kit, not mixed and matched, correct? Which BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Where did you source the game from?

Nov 19, 2019
Always list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the version for Windows 10 that you're working with. I'm assuming 32GB of ram is from a kit, not mixed and matched, correct? Which BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Where did you source the game from?

Windows version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363

BIOS version: American Megatrends Inc. 2.30, 6/22/2017

Game Source: Origin (distributed by EA)

As for the ram, yes, it's from a kit!

Ajinkyakore

Prominent
Dec 7, 2019
Hello! I'm having a peculiar issue. I've been getting crashes specifically in the new Need for Speed game. It crashes to Desktop or, in some cases, blackscreens or bluescreens my computer. This happens every 10-15 minutes. Nothing seemingly triggers this event. It just happens.

I'm seeing: ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The memory could not be %s

In my Crash dump. I've attempted to monitor my CPU/GPU temperatures but they never reach any critical point. I've done everything from fiddling with my firewall to reinstalling the entire game. I attempted to install the prior driver (the NVIDIA driver from November 4th) but that caused the game to blackscreen immediately upon beginning to load into the game.
_

My specs are:

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Eight-Core Processor, 4000 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)

X370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC (MS-7A32)

Geforce 2080Ti

32 Gigs of DDR4
this problem is not about pc specs... its about game optimisation. facing the same