Question Help me choose a 750w PSU for my system ?

corey17755

Commendable
Jan 3, 2022
Hey!! I need some help with choosing a PSU for my system. (R5 5600, 16 gb ram). Im looking for a "budget" 750w PSU that I could buy with a rx 6800 which Im also saving some money to get. Also I gotta mention that I've followed the popular PSU tier list but I got all confused about which one would be okay for my system. I also need to mention that I live in a country where I get energy cuts or losses all the time(not crazy often) and I need the PSU to be very good for the money.

One last thing is that Im still rocking the old config of 2ssd and 2 hdd so maybe that amount of cables is not present in certain PSUs. Anyways I hope you can give some advice. ;)

Lutfij

Titan
Im looking for a "budget" 750w PSU that I could buy with a rx 6800 which Im also saving some money to get.
+
I also need to mention that I live in a country where I get energy cuts or losses all the time(not crazy often) and I need the PSU to be very good for the money.
Please specify where you're located, what your budget is and what your preferred site for purchase in case you're not located in the USA.

Please state your specs like so;
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Reactions: corey17755

corey17755

Commendable
Jan 3, 2022
I live in Venezuela so I'll be getting this items in Amazon.
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600
CPU cooler: Wraith Prism
Motherboard: MSI B550A- PRO
Ram: 16gb Corsair Vengeance
SSD/HDD: 2 ssd/ 2 hdd
GPU: GTX 1060 - Will Upgrade to rx 6800
Chassis: ATX Gamemax
Monitor: 1080p 60hz monitor.
Hope u help me :)