evyosh

Honorable
Sep 11, 2015
Hey guys, I am looking for a new PSU to run

MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X 11G
Core i7 4770
8GB RAM
2x 4TB HDD
not for gaming but for using as a streaming PC and video editing and shared file server.

I am looking at this PSU at the moment - SEASONIC FOCUS GM-750 GOLD 750WATTS 80+

Solution
That Seasonic unit is good quality PSU and it will do fine with your system, both the build quality and wattage wise.
Though, do note that GM-750 is semi-modular PSU. If you want fully-modular PSU, look towards GX-750.

Btw, all three of my PCs: Skylake, Haswell and AMD are also powered by Seasonic. Full specs with pics in my sig.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
That Seasonic unit is good quality PSU and it will do fine with your system, both the build quality and wattage wise.
Though, do note that GM-750 is semi-modular PSU. If you want fully-modular PSU, look towards GX-750.

Btw, all three of my PCs: Skylake, Haswell and AMD are also powered by Seasonic. Full specs with pics in my sig.

Solution

dimtodim

Reputable
Hey guys, I am looking for a new PSU to run

MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X 11G
Core i7 4770
8GB RAM
2x 4TB HDD
not for gaming but for using as a streaming PC and video editing and shared file server.

I am looking at this PSU at the moment - SEASONIC FOCUS GM-750 GOLD 750WATTS 80+

yes i have model gx and its fully modular tray find that model. i get also 10 years warrianty.