Specs:
Case- Thermaltake v200 TG
Cpu- AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Gpu- AMD Radeon rx 5700 at
Mobo- Prime X570-P Ryzen 3 AM4 ATX
Storage- 1 Teamgroup GX1 960gb SSD
Psu- EVGA 550 B5 series
Ram- G.SKILL Ripjaws V series 16gb (2x8gb) 288 pin DDR4

This is my first time building a pc and I'm getting frustrated because it seems I can't boot the pc. Everything is hooked up and when I put the plug in and turn on the psu the only visible thing powered is the motherboard(it has a light) and once I press the on/off button on the case nothing happens for example the fans don't spin or light up and BIOS doesn't show on my monitor with a 'No Signal' box on the screen. Also I have a mouse and keyboard that have rgb but they don't light up either when I put them in the usb slots. I've already taken it apart once and nothing changed. I'm thinking it has something to do with the front panel's power connectors for the buttons on the case as they already came preinstalled with the fans, power, and rgb connectors hooked up but I'm not sure how to take off the front panel itself. PLZ HELP!

Solution
  1. power switch to MB in wrong spot
  2. Power not connected to all headers
Leave front panel on for now and look at connection on motherboard page 1-2 item #13 then page 1-15 shows that connection. you can short the 2 pins PWRBTN and GND is the same as pressing the button. - Dont slip and ruin the motherboard.
Leave front panel on for now and look at connection on motherboard page 1-2 item #13 then page 1-15 shows that connection. you can short the 2 pins PWRBTN and GND is the same as pressing the button. - Dont slip and ruin the motherboard.

Solution
Aug 12, 2020
So your saying like how you jump a psu get a paperclip and touch both the PWRBTN and GND together while the psu is plugged in and turned on along with the 24 pin plugged into the mobo?

If you touch those two pins it is the same as pressing the power button. that will test if the button is bad.
Best to make sure those wires are in correct place, each plug has the connection written on it.
You mention 24 pin power, is there CPU power as well? RX5700 is plugged in?

Aug 12, 2020
If you touch those two pins it is the same as pressing the power button. that will test if the button is bad.
Best to make sure those wires are in correct place, each plug has the connection written on it.
Yes the CPU power is plugged in too

Aug 12, 2020
I touched the two pins and heard a click

Aug 12, 2020
I got that corrected and my psu started clicking when I press the on/off button on the case. On reddit someone said I should test bench the parts and if it boots then my motherboard is short to ground I think it is?

Aug 12, 2020
Specs:
Case- Thermaltake v200 TG
Cpu- AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Gpu- AMD Radeon rx 5700 at
Mobo- Prime X570-P Ryzen 3 AM4 ATX
Storage- 1 Teamgroup GX1 960gb SSD
Psu- EVGA 550 B5 series
Ram- G.SKILL Ripjaws V series 16gb (2x8gb) 288 pin DDR4

This is my first time building a pc and I'm getting frustrated because it seems I can't boot the pc. Everything is hooked up and when I put the plug in and turn on the psu the only visible thing powered is the motherboard(it has a light) and once I press the on/off button on the case nothing happens for example the fans don't spin or light up and BIOS doesn't show on my monitor with a 'No Signal' box on the screen. Also I have a mouse and keyboard that have rgb but they don't light up either when I put them in the usb slots. I've already taken it apart once and nothing changed. I'm thinking it has something to do with the front panel's power connectors for the buttons on the case as they already came preinstalled with the fans, power, and rgb connectors hooked up but I'm not sure how to take off the front panel itself. PLZ HELP!
Thank you everybody for help. I managed to get my pc built my first one. Thank you thank you