hotcheetos25

Reputable
Jun 11, 2014

sorry i accidentally chose best answer and yes i'll post a screen shot

hotcheetos25

Reputable
Jun 11, 2014

pcjHw2PAj

I have no idea how to edit it and everytime I do so, it switches back to either 41 or 35

Rocking Durgesh

Reputable
BANNED
Nov 13, 2014
Hey bro, I would like to tell you that if you pick any manual frequency and voltages or won't be stable or will produce a lot of heat. First Download the CPU testing software here:
http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=103
Don't overclock by any software because overclocking is not the thing that can be done by software.
First reset all to factory settings ( clear the CMOS) and after it set the XMP memory profile enabled to set your RAM correctly. Disable the auto voltage. Start with factory settings that is 3.5 GHZ. Then Go in BIOS and find the CPU clock ratio, this is the multiplier setting. It starts at a multi of 35 x 100(BCLK)(normal factory settings) to give you 3.5 Gigahertz. So up it .5 at a time and boot to os and test with P95 for stability and monitor your temps. Do this for approximately 20 minutes. If it passes raise the multi another .5 and try again. You'll get to a point where either P95 won't pass or your temp will gone so high. If the temps gone high you'll have to stop and work on cooling. If P95 fails then go to the Advanced voltage section in bios and add some volts to the CPU VCore . Stay in offset and just add a bit by tapping on the "+" key and test again.
If your temp goes really high them you have to stop and keep it to cooling. A step will arrive when your P95 never pass or temp immediately go high. Them you have to stop overclocking and you get your extreme speed of your processor. ....

hotcheetos25

Reputable
Jun 11, 2014
Alright, I got to work on this for a while and thanks to ihog's suggestion, I understood that the BIOS, for some reason, won't accept manually entered values and want them to be modified using the + or - keys. Pretty dumb if you ask me but then again I just figured that out. Thanks everyone.