My pc specs-
cpu: Ryzen 7 3700x
mobo: B450 tomahawk max
Ram: 16gb G.skill Trident z neo 3600
Ssd-500gb Samsung 860evo
Cooling: msi core frozr l
Gpu: GTX 1070
Tower:
PSU: Corsair 750 wat 80 bronze semi mod.

Just bought these parts still in box waiting for a case hehe. Besides gpu got that for free from friend.

Been looking at a few of em. Phanteks 400a, MC NR600, Fractal meshify c, MC H500, Cooler Master Masterbox MB511 RGB. Keeping the price around 100$. Wanting a case that looks good with good airflow, putting it on my entertainment center in the living room. If yall have any suggestions i would apreciate it thx.

Last edited:
Solution
The ones you're looking at are already great choices... it's not going to get much better than that?

Wanting a case that looks good...
That's where YOU come in, because this topic is subjective.
Take the 5 you're already looking at and determine which looks best to YOU.
If I were to choose between those, IMO, it's a tie between the P400A and the MC H500 in the looks department. After that, I'd have to flip a coin...

Nicorob

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2013
Any other recommendations. Been watching Gamer Nexus a lot Now I just don't know which one to get lol. Leaning towards NZXT 710, pretty good build quality and decent on airflow just wish it was better or the Lian li o11 dynamic sold out. Im not overclocking my cpu either.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The ones you're looking at are already great choices... it's not going to get much better than that?

Wanting a case that looks good...
That's where YOU come in, because this topic is subjective.
Take the 5 you're already looking at and determine which looks best to YOU.
If I were to choose between those, IMO, it's a tie between the P400A and the MC H500 in the looks department. After that, I'd have to flip a coin...

Reactions: Oussebon
Solution