Question Need help solving BSOD during gaming.

Ken6d0

Commendable
Oct 12, 2021
Specs
Ryzen 5950x, 16GBx4 Gskill Trident 3600, Asus Dark hero MB, RTX 3080ti GALAX HOF, 2TB Samsung 980 pro, 1000W Corsair PSU

Hi, having trouble solving a bluescreen error that persistently pops up when gaming.
I had the first bluescreen when playing the Steam game Bodycam, thought nothing of it at first thinking the game was just a buggy mess. Then during longer gaming sessions with other games I noticed a BSOD happened every so often during gaming. Recently Valheim - blue screens almost every time 15-40 mins in. Tekken 8 very rarely crashes but I'm positive its happened before. The BSOD minidump isn't always saved and sometimes the screen only goes black and the machine restarts.

I've included 2 dumps below, would really appreciate any help solving or finding the problem. Research online suggests may be a hardware fault but what things can I do to find out?

Valheim Game Crash: https://pastebin.com/zYu4sp09
Bodycam Game Crash: https://pastebin.com/1NDpmAHk

Ken6d0

Commendable
Oct 12, 2021
KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR.
If the error status is 0xC000000E, it means the disk subsystem has experienced a failure.
Arg2: ffffffffc000000e
difference is 32/64bit hex, but its the same hex code, meaning your storage caused it
Thanks, what can I do to troubleshoot? Did a scan using Samsung magician said C drive was fine. Could it be corrupted driver, page file, ram? Or is it defo hardware failure of storage. Games are on a different SSD, I'll move them and see if BSOD still happens.

Ken6d0

Commendable
Oct 12, 2021
So I found the fix for anyone else having the same problem. The memory ended up being fine, they only hid the actual problem when downclocked, BSOD still happened during longer plays. The actual issue was the PCIE extender cables on the GPU. Once I removed them the BSOD disappeared completely. The GPU I have draws a lot of power and uses 3x 8 pins, even though the extenders came with the GPU, somewhere along the line they became faulty.