Question Need help to choose a monitor 2k

Aug 23, 2020
Hello, I would like to buy a 27" monitor 2k (1440p) 144Hz+ and I've been looking at some but there are way too many models and I don't understand the differences. I hope that someone may help me to figure out which one I should buy. The monitor will be used for gaming with the pc that I'm slowly building, so I'll have about 1 month time that will hopefully let me find some sales. I've been looking at IPS panels mainly, but I've been told that VA are good too, is that true? I really don't want a TN.

I found these monitors:
LG 27GL850 27'' UltraGear

MSI Optix-MPG27CQ2
MSI Optix-MPG27CQ

Lots of MSI "MAG" series

TUF GAMING VG27AQ1A
TUF GAMING VG27AQL1A
TUF Gaming VG27AQ

I would like them to work well with both Nvidia and AMD graphic cards if possible but I'd settle with Nvidia if there was no way of having both, please help ♥ I'd really like to know the differences and to get advices in order to make the good choice!

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2020
What country are you shopping in and what's your budget?

The LG GL850 and the Asus VG27AQ are pretty dang nice.

I will need it shipped to Italy, my budget is about 500€. I saw a review about the LG and I didn't like it very much. Isn't the TUF VG27AQL1A better than the VG27AQ?

I've been looking at VA panels too but they all seem to have issues with the response time not keeping up with the refresh

Last edited:

Latest posts