[SOLVED] Need Help W ith XFX AMD Radeon RX 580 in CrrosFire

May 20, 2020
Hey toms Community Need Help With XFX AMD Radeon RX 580 in CrossFire
(dont realy know with one is FIRST QUSTION :) But There We Go)

Questions
1: Is it Worth To Buy RX580 And Run In CF Mode?. I Already Have One In My System But My Mate Wants To Sell Me One For (100 UK Pounds = 110 USA ) (-+)

2: How To Set One Up Properly I Mean CrossFire Connect 2 To 1 :) I Know You Do It On AMD Radeon Soft But Is There Any Better Way Of Doing It ? Coz I Dont Realy See Improvements Maybe Like 10 To 15 % And Thats On Unigine Heaven

Long Story Short Whats better
Sell Yours Add 100 = 200 And buy Something Else
Or Try To Set Up 2 RX580s ?
I Know SLI OR CF is A Short Term Solution Big Plus My Cards Are Old ! :) What To Do ?

System
MB: MSI Z87-G45
RAM: Crucial 32GB DDR3 1600Mhz
GPU (ATM) 2X AMD XFX RX580s 8GBs
PSU: ThermalTake 700W
Rest Is Boring (All RGB And Water Coolers :) And Fancy Fans) :p

Thnx Guys
Tom

Solution
CF and SLI is the most useless thing ever (my honest opinion!).
No... its good in some games bad in others, some people do it coz its fun and interesting and in some cases (not gaming) you can take advantage of it.
For me it's completely pointless, but in some cases it's good enough.
For you its totally pointless because:
1st. You gonna be CPU limited (you can go as far as 4790k, which is not good enough anymore for more than a RX580-590 or GTX 2060).
2nd. You gonna need bigger PSU for two RX580 (btw honestly Thermaltake :/ pls dont ever buy that crap again, if it was good brand it will be enough, but TT crap i'm not gonna use it even with one RX580 what about two).
3rd. Significantly bigger power draw from your PC (electricity...
CF and SLI is the most useless thing ever (my honest opinion!).
No... its good in some games bad in others, some people do it coz its fun and interesting and in some cases (not gaming) you can take advantage of it.
For me it's completely pointless, but in some cases it's good enough.
For you its totally pointless because:
1st. You gonna be CPU limited (you can go as far as 4790k, which is not good enough anymore for more than a RX580-590 or GTX 2060).
2nd. You gonna need bigger PSU for two RX580 (btw honestly Thermaltake :/ pls dont ever buy that crap again, if it was good brand it will be enough, but TT crap i'm not gonna use it even with one RX580 what about two).
3rd. Significantly bigger power draw from your PC (electricity bill), and bigger temps on all the components inside the case!

Solution