[SOLVED] Need help with drivers (acer aspire e15)

Apr 9, 2020
So today I installed Windows 7 Ultimate on my Acer laptop (Aspire E15-573G-54 NE) and ran into two problems. Firstly, sound wasn't working on laptop "integrated" speakers, headphones still work when plugged in. Tried everything I could while messing with playback devices and similiar controls/settings, didn't fix the problem. Second one was that my previously working Nvidia Geforce 920M was not working anymore, running dxdiag would show me that the graphics card in use is Intel HD Graphics Family.

Also when launching a game, if offered there would be no option to choose between those two graphic cards as before, only Inte HD one would be "offered" thus automatically chosen. Naturally I assumed drivers but I do not possess vast knowledge about either hardware or software ( well that's why I'm here :p ).

Anyways, I discovered 4 "problems" in Device Manager View: https://i.imgur.com/Cg1cC3w.png
. Knowing which drivers are missing , my first question is of course, are any of those related to my sound/graphic card problems ( because I'm considering options that my sound card/graphic card may have broke )?

Secondly, even though I can identify what are exactly the devices that are missing drivers via PCI lookup sites I do not know how to find download links for those drivers so if anyone can help with either of my problems, I'd be very grateful.

Here are the "numbers" for vendor/device PCI lookup (hardware ids):
3D Video Controller - VEN 10DE DEV 1299
SM Bus Controller - VEN 8086 DEV 9C22
Universal Series Bus (USB) Controller - VEN 8086 DEV 9C31
USB 2.0-CRW didn't have the "usual" hardware id description so here's this : View: https://imgur.com/a/wje6SMi

Solution
I usually combine Driver booster and Driver identifier to help me with the driver stuff, and they work pretty well. There are rare occasions when they show something unnecessary, but if they both show a thing, then it's needed.
I usually combine Driver booster and Driver identifier to help me with the driver stuff, and they work pretty well. There are rare occasions when they show something unnecessary, but if they both show a thing, then it's needed.

Solution