[SOLVED] Need help with memory

Nov 19, 2021
Please help, I’m very new to pcs, I don’t even have a graphics card, but I got the Ryzen 5700G with integrated graphics to suffice. I also got an Aorus B550M pro motherboard, and 16GB of Corsair vengeance 3200 mhz ram. I cannot get my motherboard to go over 2400 mhz in the bios though. I will try to manually enter the timings found on a different forum post, but even with the extreme ram profile on it doesn’t go above 2400, yet when I click on the ram slots it shows exactly what it can do, 3200mhz.

Please help, I’m very new to pcs, I don’t even have a graphics card, but I got the Ryzen 5700G with integrated graphics to suffice. I also got an Aorus B550M pro motherboard, and 16GB of Corsair vengeance 3200 mhz ram. I cannot get my motherboard to go over 2400 mhz in the bios though. I will try to manually enter the timings found on a different forum post, but even with the extreme ram profile on it doesn’t go above 2400, yet when I click on the ram slots it shows exactly what it can do, 3200mhz.
Latest bios and chipset driver?

Solution