[SOLVED] Need help with newly built system please

Feb 24, 2019
Hello I recently built myself my own system and everything went great it worked and I was pretty happy but while playing a game I attempted to (alt + tab) in order to check something else and my screen just went black. I left it alone for a couple hours still black so I shut down the computer tried to turn it back on and although all the fans spun and the led's lit up my keyboard and mouse were not receiving any power and I had no image on my monitor. I asked someone good with computers and he said that it is a common problem with my power supply not supporting the ripple voltage needed from deep sleep states although he didnt give me any advice on how to fix it. So I replaced my psu in hopes of it fixing the situation but nothing changed it still doesnt work... If anyone can provide any aid on this it would be much appreciated!

My parts list
MSI Radeon RX 560 4GB Graphics Card

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Processor

ASUS B450M-A/CSM

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4

EVGA 600 BR 80+ BRONZE (Replaced with a 450 BR 80+ still doesnt work)

Solution
Maybe check the debug lights on your motherboard when you power on your PC because it sounds like your system isn't posting. You got CPU, DRAM, VGA, that kind of stuff. If any of those are on and stay on then you might have bad hardware that needs to be replaced with warranty RMA.
Feb 15, 2019
Maybe check the debug lights on your motherboard when you power on your PC because it sounds like your system isn't posting. You got CPU, DRAM, VGA, that kind of stuff. If any of those are on and stay on then you might have bad hardware that needs to be replaced with warranty RMA.

Solution
Feb 24, 2019
There are no debug lights or anything it just turns on normally (Just looking at the pc) but when u plug in stuff they dont receive any sort of output