[SOLVED] Need help with RGB on ML240L CM cooler :( ?

May 11, 2019
Im trying to customise the colours of my RGB fans (mf120r)s on my ML240L's rad; but everytime i try mystic light, or asus aura it doesnt, work, or there are werid popups like:
Mystic light : "This Platform does not support this application"
or in Masterplus its a full black box that says "incompalibility" in the top left corner. WTF
if anyone knows the exact software or could help would mean alot Thanks :)

Solution
The MF120R RGB are of the plain RGB type that uses a 4-pin connector and a 12 VDC power source. There is a second type of RGB lights called ADDR RGB or ARGB that uses a 3-pin connector that looks a lot like the other, but with one pin missing. It carries a 5 VDC power line. You cannot mix the two types in one circuit.

Post here the maker and model number of your mobo, and we can check whether it has the right RGB header type and how to use it.

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
The MF120R RGB are of the plain RGB type that uses a 4-pin connector and a 12 VDC power source. There is a second type of RGB lights called ADDR RGB or ARGB that uses a 3-pin connector that looks a lot like the other, but with one pin missing. It carries a 5 VDC power line. You cannot mix the two types in one circuit.

Post here the maker and model number of your mobo, and we can check whether it has the right RGB header type and how to use it.

Solution