[SOLVED] Need help with severe fps drops/stutter in a lot of games

Apr 5, 2019
my system specs : 9Gen Core i5 9400F 6-Cores 4.1Ghz 9M Cashe , Hyper X 8GB DDR4 2400Mhz , ASUS B360 Mainboard , ASUS GTX 1660 TI 6GB DDR5 Graphic , Xigmatek Venom X RGB Case , Xigmatek 600W 80+ PSU , 240GB M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD 7200rpm .
in games such as Blackout and Apex i get serious stutter in tense firefight situations where my fps severely drops, and in other situations specifically when i move my mouse quickly into a direction. i've messed around with every possible fix i could find from the Nvidia control panel to messing with config files and lowering in game settings and nothing changes , it's frustrating and i can't find a way to solve this. can anyone help with this, is it my RAM (its the only thing that makes sense to me rn) or is it something else? any advice would be appreciated.

Solution
it is single yes! i was thinking an 8gb ram won't cut it, but could this affect games like this THAT much though?
It's definitely not helping performance, that's for sure. It's not necessarily the amount of RAM, more the fact that it's running in single channel mode.

Nowadays 16gb(2x8gb) is the norm.
Apr 5, 2019
cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game/shutter?
usually 67-70 c, one thing to note apparently some games (especially Blackout) uses a max of 55% of my gpu while my cpu is at 95% average!, while other games like Witcher 3 for example run fine and both my gpu and cpu usage 90-95%, is there any thing i can do about the Blackout problem?

Apr 5, 2019
usually 67-70 c, one thing to note apparently some games (especially Blackout) uses a max of 55% of my gpu while my cpu is at 95% average!, while other games like Witcher 3 for example run fine and both my gpu and cpu usage 90-95%, is there any thing i can do about the Blackout problem?
Boost the picture resolution, add more shadows, better textures, etc. Putting more of the workload on the GPU will put less on the CPU. Also, would recommend at least 16 GB of RAM.