Need help with windows 10 reboot loop.

May 21, 2018
Hello everyone, i build new pc and installed windows 10 via usb flah drive. PC wiorks fine about a week and then fun begins... PC started to reboot every 3-10 min. sometimes cant even boot. Then tryed agai fresh windows 10 installation. And now pc restarts in the middle of instalation and i get this error.
e94fbc8aefec39a3ba9dff3107e06730781.png

I use shift+f10 to open regedit and change setup.exe from 1 to 3.
After that to compleate all iformation(language selection, user setup) it reboot over and over took about 30 min. to complete all this setup.(about 20 times of reboot). Sometimes cant even complete it and need to do again clean windows 10 install. I use DISKPART to clean disk before instalation.

So after all day just trying to install windows i cant boot to the desktop
Im getting thease two errors:
748ef7aad560a3ec42bb0beac1d8a00f472.png

And
384452c13570ac8943a22ce8c2d3b76464.png

I can boot into safe mode with networking but after longer time like 15-30min it reboots too.
My volumes:
Vol 0 Recovery NTFS
Vol 1 C NTFS Boot
Vol 2 FAT32 System
vol 3(usb) D FAT32

My system:
MB: ASRock 970 pro3 r2.0
CPU: AMD FX 8350
GPU: NVIDIA 1050TI
RAM: 8gb ddr3 1600mhz single stick
PSU: corsair vs450

When doing start up repair. In srttrail.txt logfile No errors.(Boot status indicates that the OS booted succesfully)

Big thans for everyone who will try to help me. Because i'm out of ideas and internet solutions.

Hello djmantas10

Please check and confirm the BIOS is updated to its latest version.

Also, please check and confirm if you obtained the Windows 10 installation media from a trusted source? I would recommend using Media Creation Tool to download ISO file or create a USB, and then try installing the operating system again.

You may also want to check if any of the RAM sticks or hard disk is faulty.

Feel free to report back if further assistance is needed.

Cheers!!

May 21, 2018

Thank you viveknayyar007 for your answer.
Bios version is 2.80 as i see its latest version. Windows 10 usb was created using Media Creation Tool. RAM i guess is fine, i ran memetest about 8hrs, no foults. SSD is fine i guess too, i connected it to other pc to check.

I reinstalled windows 10 again. Now windows stops reboot in safe mode. But still cant boot to dektop. First error gone(it looks like windows didn't load correctly). Just left second one.( the operating system on your pc failed to turn off properly and needs to be repaired 0xc0000001)

Hello again

I guess it's a desktop computer. If so, can you please try clearing the CMOS? To do so, you can:

> Power off your computer

> Disconnect it from the power supply

> Open the system case

> Pull out the CMOS Battery

> Leave the computer alone for 30 to 45 minutes

> Plug the computer back to power supply and turn it on. (You may have to re-set current date and time.)

> If the computer works fine, turn it off again, and put the battery back in.

Cheers!!

May 21, 2018

Still the same issue, cant boot to desktop. I dont get it, why in safe mode pc works fine.

May 21, 2018
I tryied reinstall windows again. Now getting error code(It looks like windows didn't load correctly). Startup repair couldn fix it.
SrtTrail.txt logo.

Boot critical file e:\boot\resources\custom\bootres.dll is corrupt
Using diskpart i cant find path e:\boot\
I only can find it in c:\boot\ Its system reserved partition

Repair action: File repair
Result: Failed. Error code = 0x2

Repair action: System files integrity check and repair
Result: Failed. Error code = 0x490

I tryied bootrec commands. FixBoot-access denied, RebuildBcd-0 installations found