Dec 7, 2020
So recenty I change my mobo to GIGABYTE H310 S2 2.0 and I am planning to change my graphics card for gaming and I thought to buy NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB EDITION but I am not sure whether it will fit in my mobo or not ... By the way my cpu is I3-8100 3.6GHZ and my Ram is 4gb(I am also planning to make my Ram 16gb) , so please also tell if it will bottleneck with the specified graphics card and please also tell will the graphics fit in the mobo and work to its full potential or not ?? ... THANKS
IN ADVANCE FOR ALL ANSWERS
and also if you have any suggestions please tell me ...

Solution
Thank you for answering but will the cpu bottleneck with the GPU and also will the GPU work on its full potential or not ??

They're a good pairing.
Assuming the 1060 is second hand as its an old card??
Its about the equivalent of the current gtx 1650 super so you're at the lower end of what could actually be considered a gaming gpu.

You're also at the lower end of what is an acceptable gaming cpu nowadays.

There are some current titles where the i3 will limit max fps but not to the point of unplayabity.

If you're after a solid 60 fps at 1080p then that combination will generally do the job, some newer titles that are heavily multithreaded you may get less.

Look at 1080p high settings for older titles and 1080p...
Thank you for answering but will the cpu bottleneck with the GPU and also will the GPU work on its full potential or not ??

They're a good pairing.
Its about the equivalent of the current gtx 1650 super so you're at the lower end of what could actually be considered a gaming gpu.

There are some current titles where the i3 will limit max fps but not to the point of unplayabity.

If you're after a solid 60 fps at 1080p then that combination will generally do the job, some newer titles that are heavily multithreaded you may get less.

Look at 1080p high settings for older titles and 1080p medium settings for newer titles and you won't go far wrong.

Solution
Dec 7, 2020
They're a good pairing.

Look at 1080p high settings for older titles and 1080p medium settings for newer titles and you won't go far wrong.
Thank you for answering and finally solving my query ..... Now i can run those things without a doubt .... Thanks again !!!

Dec 7, 2020
Hello , can you tell me that GIGABYTE H310 S2 2.0 support NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti EDITION .............. PLEASE............... AND WILL IT WORK TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL ...................