Question Need help

Sep 7, 2023
Hi! So I have a problem with my pc.

I don't know where exactly to start. Two weeks ago my PC died. The fuse popped out for my room. I tested some parts and found out that my PSU died (it was some real [language redacted] one, LC power, p.s don't judge me, I am a broke student).

I bought a new PSU, BE QUIET, 850w, plugged in everything. PC worked fine for three days. I played games for couple of hours in those three days. The third day, the PC was on, just idling, I heard a click and it shut down. I tried turning it back on but nothing happened. Since my friend has the same CPU we started interchanging some parts and figured out that my motherboard was dead. I bought a new motherboard, plugged in all the parts, it worked fine.

The next day i decided do fully assemble everything, I plugged in all of my USB devices, the PC turned on, worked for a few minutes than I heard same click and it shut down. Now, again it won't turn on. I tried those tricks with ppping out the CMOS battery, swaping the RAM etc. but nothing helped. Also when I bought new motherboard I got the warning about one of HDD.

I don't know what to do, so any kind of advice is appreciated.

Edit;
Added spaces n your wall of text to aid in community comprehension + vulgarity redacted

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.