Need new system - end of week

pennysaver79

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2010
I built several pc's about 7 to 9 years ago and now I am so outdated that I don't know what to look for. So I really need help to build a solid system for the next few years.

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: The end of this week

BUDGET RANGE: $600 - $700 preferrably after promo over rebate

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: It will mostly be used for software development, gaming, media, surfing the net, movies. Will also need to support Starcraft 2.

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS ( not exactly unless a combo that comes with Window 7 Professional) might just use XP Pro 64bit.

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: newegg.com, Fry's

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA - California - Bay Area

PARTS PREFERENCES: I don't have any preferrence for AMD or Intel, as long as it is a solid system.

OVERCLOCKING: Maybe

SLI OR CROSSFIRE: don't know anything about it.

MONITOR RESOLUTION: Will be purchasing a 24" monitor at a later time, will use the current 19" for now.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: The system needs to be quiet.

Solution
Yes that PSU comes with the cable to connect to power socket @ wall and for just 1 HDD the amount of SATA cables bundled in with mobo would be more than enuff hehe You are welcomed ^^
$660AR, cheaper if u swap F3 1TB for F3 500GB
Untitled-1415.jpg

pennysaver79

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2010
Are these deals only good for one day or a period of time? I found the memory & case combo but not the CPU/mobo and video card/PSU combo. Am I not looking at the right place or don't know how to search for the combo? Help! I need to get the pc soon.

Thanks.