Question Need some advice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2021
Hello everyone,

Is there something that anyone would want to learn/see be done in the technology sector? For example, a demonstration of some cool new tech that you would love to see a demonstration of? The reason why I am asking is because I make youtube videos but I seem to be running out of ideas/content. I would love some advice or suggestions from the IT community. Hopefully this is allowed, don't really know who else to ask since my family and friends don't know much about technology :)
Thank you for your time.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
a demonstration of some cool new tech that you would love to see a demonstration of

From the top of my mind: transparent LCD PC case side panel.

It's one of the coolest PC tuning methods and AFAIK, only iBuyPower Snowblind comes with it.

Case review:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V_V_3xN_CY

What i'm interested in, is how difficult is DIY and can it be done on acrylic side panel as well.

Reactions: lvt
I would like some solution to sound volume being set by the input media instead of output device.
Currently while watching something on TV or a PC, you set the sound volume to you liking. Then there is a commercial, other advertisement, change of channel, change of Youtube video or similar, and the sound volume changes. Sometime drastically.
I would prefer speakers, headsets or other sound devices to keep the set volume, regardless the input volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.