need some help for finishing my build!

mike5ano

Commendable
Mar 26, 2016
i have ended on a couple on some parts and need your opinion. cx430(45€) or evga 430(60€)? wd blue 1tb(60€) vs samsung evo 250gb(100€)?? im worried about lifespan of ssds without the optimisation needed(page file, hibernation etc.) cause im newbie and i'll be lost finding each and turning it off! i have an external hard disk so im not worried much about storage size. liteon(15€) vs asus(20€) dvdrw??

Solution
the power supplies arent the best , try to get the seasonic s12ii 520w 80+bronze its about the same price.
harddrive best ssd: best
optical drive liteon or asus both good quality.

Cloky

Commendable
Mar 26, 2016
Regarding SSD:

3 Years ago I also bought an SSD and everything worked fine. It was the first time installing some Hardware to my PC but it was surprisingly easy! After installing I just googled some quick guides on properly setting up the SSD and that's it. 3 Years later everything works as good as it's supposed to be.

Short: In my opinion you should buy an SSD, it saves very much time.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
With the Samsung ssd comes software in which you can choose a profile on what to have disabled.No need to find stuff.there are enough tutorials though.
For the psu would i like some more info on what other parts you want to use.Do you have other options? Maybe link the psu list of the site you're looking at and a budget.

Eliasand

Honorable
PSU: None of those. Any Antec/Seasonic / XFX TS series / EVGA B2/G2.

Storage: Go for the SSD. 250GB will be enough for a couple of games, many pictures and documents.

Optical: Any of those two. Pick whatever.

Where are you shopping from? Regarding the PSU options.