need video card recommendation

I need a good dual monitor video card. My current video card (Radeon 9000
pro) is great but has a problem supporting haze on both monitors.

If it supported DVI, all the better. Limit $200.

Here's my pick:
http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102515

The 9800 Pro is still one of the very best cards for FS2004.