Question network problems playing games

Oct 20, 2020
Hello there, having some slight lag and lag spikes in the last few days only really noticing in Brawlhalla and some other games.

There is a Video where it should be clear what the problem is, can't find a solution.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Test connected via ethernet. This is a extremely common issue when you connect via wifi which is why they say never play online games on wifi. Testing on ethernet will show if it is something else which you hope since you might fix that. There is really no fix to wifi problems, many times it is interference from outside your house.

Oct 21, 2020
UnLegitCombos, sometimes it's all about game code itself, and has nothing to do with your hardware. I have seen a lot of examples, when gameplay can cause such problems even in the regular game situations. Game developers don't understand simple things, that they should distribute developing responsibilities for different departments or people, if they want to create a game, which will cause no problems for gamers. Talking of which, few weeks ago, I could find this game artist portfolio from iLogos, and their examples of game developing projects are awesome. I've played dozen of the games, which they have developed or took a part in development.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2020
Test connected via ethernet. This is a extremely common issue when you connect via wifi which is why they say never play online games on wifi. Testing on ethernet will show if it is something else which you hope since you might fix that. There is really no fix to wifi problems, many times it is interference from outside your house.
Unfortunately I would need to buy a cable for that, and its still weird, it started doing this like 1 week ago, is there anything else I can do?