[SOLVED] Network Protocol using TCP or UDP ?

Feb 9, 2021
Heyo,
i was wondering if there is a proper command to check if an internal ip is using TCP or UDP protocol.
kinda new to system administration and so i pretty much don't know any little tricks for such information gathering

I gotta look up what our TC-System is using whether udp or tcp.
I tried gathering information through the Producer of the System itself but didn't quiet helped...

The System is a Agfeo ES 548 IT and the internal IP 192.168.1.20

I also need to gather information towards the security of like nat, firewall, esbc or companynetvpn...
I know that through the manual there is a way to setup a VPN with the Agfeo but it hasnt been done yet.

if there is anyone who can help me, would be hugely appreciated.
Greetings

Solution
nah it's setup from a different company than ours with no connections anymore cuz they did some no-go's for my boss....
I have to gather those information for our internet provider for some reason, sounded weird for me cuz why do they want to know what I/We are using for telecommunication.
I thought there would be some command in the cmd for such information gathering but thanks anyway^^
One option would be to use a managed switch and a PC. Use the managed switch to mirror all the traffic to/from the phone hardware to a PC running wireshark. Start by power cycling the phone hardware and capture all the traffic on the PC. That is the brute force method.

kanewolf

Titan
Heyo,
i was wondering if there is a proper command to check if an internal ip is using TCP or UDP protocol.
kinda new to system administration and so i pretty much don't know any little tricks for such information gathering

I gotta look up what our TC-System is using whether udp or tcp.
I tried gathering information through the Producer of the System itself but didn't quiet helped...

The System is a Agfeo ES 548 IT and the internal IP 192.168.1.20

I also need to gather information towards the security of like nat, firewall, esbc or companynetvpn...
I know that through the manual there is a way to setup a VPN with the Agfeo but it hasnt been done yet.

if there is anyone who can help me, would be hugely appreciated.
Greetings
You should start by reading the manual.

Feb 9, 2021
I did read the manual but there was no such point besides activating the ports for the end devices.
At least neither me nor a friend of mine have found the needed point in the manual. Senpai show me the way pls

kanewolf

Titan
I did read the manual but there was no such point besides activating the ports for the end devices.
At least neither me nor a friend of mine have found the needed point in the manual. Senpai show me the way pls
That may be difficult for me, all the references to that device are in a language I can't read.

Are you trying to setup a router to allow the phone system access to the internet?

Feb 9, 2021
nah it's setup from a different company than ours with no connections anymore cuz they did some no-go's for my boss....
I have to gather those information for our internet provider for some reason, sounded weird for me cuz why do they want to know what I/We are using for telecommunication.
I thought there would be some command in the cmd for such information gathering but thanks anyway^^

kanewolf

Titan
One option would be to use a managed switch and a PC. Use the managed switch to mirror all the traffic to/from the phone hardware to a PC running wireshark. Start by power cycling the phone hardware and capture all the traffic on the PC. That is the brute force method.

Solution