Question Network settings messed up

ig6706

Reputable
Nov 11, 2015
Not sure what i did to **

[Moderator edit to remove profanities. Remember that this is a family friendly Forum.]

but i had problems connecting to a game and as a result i went down a rabbit hole of trying to fix it.

Now some websites i can connect to. Youtube vids work for example but for other applications i have either nonexistent/intermittent/extremely slow internet. Discord for example takes forever to connect to. Like 3 minute delay for me to join a voice channel. Reddit takes forever to load wvery now and then. (on my phone using wifi to type this up so its not a provider issue). In short my internet connection seems to struggle when handling multiple things and when handling random things

I did things such as updating my network pci wifi card drivers and uninstalling them. Doing ip config /release then flushdns and renew in command prompt. Reseting network in network settings. Resetting firewall to default settings. Changing ipv4 dns servers to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

So now i feel kinda *** and have no idea what to do at this point. Anyone have any suggestions? Had no issues like this any time before today

wireless card is pci tp link wn881nd

Last edited by a moderator: