Jun 10, 2023
Parts:

-ryzen 7600

-gigabyte b650i aorus

-G.skill s5 6000 32gb

-Asus rtx 4070 oc 12gb

-Coolermaster 650w sfx

-2tb m.2

I assembled these brand new parts to all the lights and fans working, but no display on monitor. What Ive tried is replugging all cables, double checking all pins, refitting all parts, checking f-panel connections. I also tried 1 channel ram sticks for both slots. So I tried the final option of q-flashing bios… it doesnt seem to work? the bios lights does the proper flashing until it stops completely but the cpu fans just wont stop spinning.

Solution
Its been solved. I took out all components and Q-flashed. Put in cpu, and 1 ram stick in B channel and it worked! All the videos said it didnt matter but I guess it did.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to see if you can get display output from the motherboard when working with the iGPU on he processor(meaning you remove the discrete GPU from the system). I'd also inspect the CPU's socket to see if any pins are bent or broken.

Jun 10, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to see if you can get display output from the motherboard when working with the iGPU on he processor(meaning you remove the discrete GPU from the system). I'd also inspect the CPU's socket to see if any pins are bent or broken.
Thanks for welcoming me!

I tried onboard graphics, no dice. No pins are bent.

Jun 10, 2023
Its been solved. I took out all components and Q-flashed. Put in cpu, and 1 ram stick in B channel and it worked! All the videos said it didnt matter but I guess it did.

Reactions: Why_Me
Solution
Apr 11, 2024
A bit late for an answer, but I had exactly the same issue with my new Ryzen 7600x today. One single RAM stick in channel B fixed it for me. (Didn't had to q-flash anything.) Thanks for the help, really appreciated!!

TRENDING THREADS