RAM: Crucial 1 x 32 GB DDR4 2933 RDIMM
PSU: Corsair HX1200
GPU : Nvidia RTX 2080
After assembly as per instructions...

• the unit powers on
  • The GPU Powers up
  • The fans on Case, CPU & Mobo all working
  • There is no image on the monitor whatsoever
  • The Post status Checker on the Mobo shows - the CPU & DRAM LEDs solid red immediately & continuously
After 30 secs the system switches off and reboots again, same 30 sec cycle repeats

The CPU & Cooler are mounted as per instructions

The Ram Stick is in the A2 Dimm slot

The Mobo 24 pin ATX cable is properly connected

The Mobi CPU 8 pin +12v cable is connected to the last adapter socket on the +12v [middle] rail of the PSU [centre far right] & the PSU selector switch is set to single

Hope you guys can shed some light on this

Thanks in advance
Zakk

Solution
Crucial 1 x 32 GB DDR4 2933 RDIMM

It sounds like the motherboard is failing during memory training and is likely your issue...

2 x 16gig of 3200 to 3600 fast memory is what you should be running.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/MEMCRU786166/Crucial-32GB-DDR4-2933-MTs-PC4-23400-CL21-DR-x4-EC?qr=pspy&ref=pricespy

The sales guy assured me it was compatible [so he has to wear that if it's not]

The board maxes at 128 GB memory so needs to be a 32GB dimm

When I was checking the motherboard recommends trying to find solution I did notice that no 2933 speed dims were listed in the list.. at all, which I thought was odd.
Nope. Not compatible. Return and get 2x16GB for better performance. Un-buffered, non-ECC memory. As fast as you can afford.

Nov 28, 2019
Nope. Not compatible. Return and get 2x16GB for better performance. Un-buffered, non-ECC memory. As fast as you can afford.

Been sorted as we speak and I have given the sales guy [a corporate] a burn as I specifically asked him to verify component compatibility before he sent it to me

Getting 2 x 16 GB G-Skills that actually state optimized for ryzen 3000 series & the X570 mobos

Annoyed as getting 16s means I can't utilize the Mobo's 128 gb ram capacity which require 4 32's to get that.

At least this step through system should keep me happy until the 64 core threadripper comes out in Jan / feb - I'll have a full 256 GB Ram attached to that.

Been sorted as we speak and I have given the sales guy [a corporate] a burn as I specifically asked him to verify component compatibility before he sent it to me

Getting 2 x 16 GB G-Skills that actually state optimized for ryzen 3000 series & the X570 mobos

Annoyed as getting 16s means I can't utilize the Mobo's 128 gb ram capacity which require 4 32's to get that.

At least this step through system should keep me happy until the 64 core threadripper comes out in Jan / feb - I'll have a full 256 GB Ram attached to that.
If you wanted 128gb you should be buying a 128gb kit. Mixing RAM from separate kits is not guaranteed to work without issue especially when using all for DIMM slots.