I just finished building my PC, booting up takes about 10-15 minutes and once I started downloading things it seemed fine, like I was in the clear and finally had my new PC. I was in the middle of downloading discord and my PC abruptly shut off, no error code nothing. So I turned it back on, took another 10-15 minutes to start windows up. Seemed fine again, started to download Overwatch, got into a game 3, 2, 1 the game started and I moved forward annnnnnd... it shut off abruptly again and then started itself up. I let it go through the motions again, and got back on to Overwatch to check if the CPU was overheating. Only went up to 60. I got joined into a game and went to pick and it shut off again. I don’t know what’s wrong.
- Intel- Core i7-4770K 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Cooler Master - MasterLiquid ML240R RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
- MSI - Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
- Kingston - HyperX FURY 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
- Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
- MSI - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Video Card
- EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply