Question New build hangs when trying to load windows!

Dec 7, 2019
Asus Z390-Plus mb
Intel I7-9700 3.6,
Crucial 2666 mhz four dims total 64 megs
Samsung 2tb m.2
Quadro T2000 video card
Cooler Master heat sink and fan
Corsair RM 850 X power supply.

It will post and load bios. But bios will only see my cd drive, not my m.2. I figure this is not the issue .
Note... I've used this power supply recently on another build. I'm assuming there is nothing wrong with it.
New built won't load windows, it freezes. I start the computer, it hesitates then appears to turn off then a second later turns back on, starts to load windows but usually hangs before I can even get the first install window.
I've tried removing all but one ram dimm and check to make sure they are seated properly.
Removed Quadro card.
Checked power chords.
I've also tried with the quadro card removed. No difference.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Sneed.

WildCard999

Titan
I would disconnect the optical drive and make sure your M.2 SSD is properly installed. There are also two spots for M.2 drives so if one doesn't work then try the other although I'm pretty sure either spot should work so this may warranty a return or RMA. Once the M.2 is showing up in the BIOS then you can do the Windows install. Also if there are other drives installed such as a HDD disconnect those until only the M.2 shows up and Windows is installed then reconnect them.

If Windows isn't installing once the M.2 SSD shows in the BIOS then it is an issue with the flash drive itself. You may need to format it and then get the newest ISO directly from Windows.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10