[SOLVED] New Build Monitor combination advice

Feb 1, 2022
It's time to build a new PC and with that I'm going to overhaul my monitor setup. Budget is unlimited. I'm a day-trader and enjoy gaming as well. Currently I'm thinking of doing a 32" monitor in the middle as my main workspace/gaming screen, a pair of stacked 24" monitors on the right (trading platforms and charts/chats), and then a vertical 24" monitor to the left (charts). I spent some time on Rtings and the below is what I came up with as the optimal purchases for this setup:

32" center Monitor: Gigabyte M32U
24" stacked monitors (for the right side: Asus TUF Gaming VG259QM (2x)
24" vertical monitor (left side): Acer Nitro XF243 PBmiiprx -- it's important to me that my vertical monitor is able to easily swivel to landscape view

Do you see any compatibility issues running 3 different brands/refresh rates, etc., types of monitors off one rig? Am I missing any objectively better monitors for these sizes/my purposes?

Ty!

Solution
I see no problem with your plan.
Verify that your graphics card will connect to all of your monitors.
I am currently using a 4k LG OLED C1 40" TV. With a 3000 series nvidia graphics card, the monitor will refresh at 120hz.
That might serve for both gaming and trading.

If you have the ability to wall mount, you could use a 27-30" 4k monitor on each side rotated to vertical. The ergotron wall mount I use allows full motion and rotation.
I see no problem with your plan.
Verify that your graphics card will connect to all of your monitors.
I am currently using a 4k LG OLED C1 40" TV. With a 3000 series nvidia graphics card, the monitor will refresh at 120hz.
That might serve for both gaming and trading.

If you have the ability to wall mount, you could use a 27-30" 4k monitor on each side rotated to vertical. The ergotron wall mount I use allows full motion and rotation.

Solution