Question New Build, Screen Shows Red, Green, Blue, and White Streaks While Boot

Jan 24, 2022
download.axd

I can't seem to upload an image of my own, so here's something that looks like what's happening

Just put together a new build, and the PC has trouble booting as shown in the image. How can I fix this?

Thank you in advance!

Specs
  • i7-13700KF
  • Zotac RTX 3080 AMP Holo Black
  • NZXT Z73
  • G. SKILL DDR4-3600 CL16 Trident Z Royal Elite Silver (8gb x 4)
  • MSI MPG Z790 Edge WIFI DDR4

Note
- Cable (DP) & Monitor (ASUS XG258Q) confirmed to be working

Lutfij

Titan
Happy New Year!

You can't host your images on Imgur and then parse a link here? You also forgot to mention the make and model of your and it's age(if it's been in service for a while). Can you get into BIOS? If you're able to check and see what BIOS version you're on.

Jan 1, 2023
with a 3080, it would be helpful to know the PSU model as well, include as much information as you can. Aside from that, try using different video ports on the gpu to see if it's a defective port.

Jan 24, 2022
Ok, I'm not sure why, but I connected another DP cable and another monitor to another DP plug, and it seemed to work (although the DP plug, normal monitor, and normal cable seemed to work in a different system..)

Btw, the power that I'm using is a Superflower SF-850F14MP LEADEX PLATINUM.

Now, my problem is that I can't boot into Windows. I'm using an old Windows install (from my previous build, M.2 SSD just moved over), and when I select the boot drive, it says reboot and select proper boot device.

How can I solve this?

Thanks!