Question New Build was Working But no longer posts

Dec 26, 2020
MB is a Gigabyte Z390, CPU is Intel i7-8700k, PSU is EVGA 600watt, PCIe Video card is Gigabyte GV-N1070G-1, all parts are New except the video card. Initially this was all working. I got one morning and the PC was powered on but would not come up, so I rebooted and nothing.
I was so I trouble shot, found a bad stick of RAM and the board wouldn't post to BIOS So I was able to get an RMA for the MB and The RAM, it was a bundle.
Week later got a new board and ram, installed same thing, I bought another PSU same thing.
Here is what I have done so far three times, Basic pc troubleshooting 101: The CPU/DRAM/VGA/BOOT (MB status LED’s) are not even lighting up.
I tried a different power source cord and new PSU.
I reseated ALL The plugs
I have jumped the PSU with a paper clip pin 4 and 5. It seems to be working.
When I turn on the power, the CPU fan lights up but does not spin.
I removed all the add ons one by one, down to just cooling fan and CPU, 1 Stick of RAM (8 GB)
I reinstalled the CPU cooling fan/heatsink
Still no CPU/DRAM/VGA/BOOT (status LED’s on MB)
Gigabyte support is closed till Jan 4th 2021 any thoughts?

Dec 26, 2020
paper clip test don't test system load.
ok that makes sense. How would I test the PSU under load? To me it looks like with the CPU/DRAM/VGA/BOOT (MB status LED’s) not lighting up. That the MB is Not getting any power? so If I had two Brand new PSU's from Two Different vendors and the same thing happens what might be causing that? the MB is not grounding out from what I can tell??