New Computer Bootup Question

I just built a system with a K8NHA Pro motherboard and during the bootup it
doesn't show anything. It only shows Biostar logo. Is there a way to view
what bootup? The system appears to be working fine.

Mark

Try hitting delete during POST. Even if it doesn't tell you to, it'll
probably work. Most BIOS settings can be reached by hitting the
"delete" or F2 keys. It's darn near universal. Then there should be
a setting to disable the POST splashscreen.

hope it works.

==============

"S.S.Hot Rocks" <prefect421@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in
message news:40ed5563$1_3@news.athenanews.com...
> Try hitting delete during POST. Even if it doesn't tell you to, it'll
> probably work. Most BIOS settings can be reached by hitting the
> "delete" or F2 keys. It's darn near universal. Then there should be
> a setting to disable the POST splashscreen.
>
> hope it works.
>
> ==============
troubleshooting newsgroups.

I didn't see anything like that, but I will look again.

Thanks
Mark

MWB wrote:

> "S.S.Hot Rocks" <prefect421@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in
> message news:40ed5563$1_3@news.athenanews.com...
>
>>Try hitting delete during POST. Even if it doesn't tell you to, it'll
>>probably work. Most BIOS settings can be reached by hitting the
>>"delete" or F2 keys. It's darn near universal. Then there should be
>>a setting to disable the POST splashscreen.
>>
>> hope it works.
>>
>>==============
>>Posted through www.HowToFixComputers.com/bb - free access to hardware
>
> troubleshooting newsgroups.
>
> I didn't see anything like that, but I will look again.

Try looking for 'silent' post then. Or anything else post related (show
logo, etc).

Or try hitting "ESC" while it is showing that splash screen.
BruceM

"MWB" <mark.bickford@verizon.net> wrote in message

> "S.S.Hot Rocks" <prefect421@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in
> message news:40ed5563$1_3@news.athenanews.com...
> > Try hitting delete during POST. Even if it doesn't tell you to, it'll
> > probably work. Most BIOS settings can be reached by hitting the
> > "delete" or F2 keys. It's darn near universal. Then there should be
> > a setting to disable the POST splashscreen.
> >
> > hope it works.

> > Posted through www.HowToFixComputers.com/bb - free access to hardware
> troubleshooting newsgroups.
>
> I didn't see anything like that, but I will look again.
>
> Thanks
> Mark

Problem solved. Pressing the TAB key while it boots did the trick.

Mark