Nightkilla17

Prominent
Feb 4, 2022
Just recently built a new computer. This is my 3rd build. I've been playing on it for awhile. The first crash was right after I built it. I loaded a game of league of legends, I was in for a minute or so and then bam. Rebooted, didn't happen again. Been playing for about 2.5 weeks now with no crashes until today again with league. It crashed towards the end of my game. Both times it crashed, it left a few pixels behind from the game, sits there for a minute, then reboots. not to sure what the issue is.
Specs:
i5- 126000k
msi pro z690-a wifi
2x16 corsair vengeance 3200
2xWD sn750 1TB(one is boot drive)
samsung 870 qvo 2tb
evga rtx 3070
corsair rm (2019) 750w gold

When I first built it I did not overclock it. My cpu clock speed was 3.7(all my settings were set to auto). After the first crash I went into the bios and notices its 4.2. I'm not to familiar with overclocking settings, but again I've been playing for around 2.5 weeks with no problems after the first crash and setting changes. Is there any settings I should check? Any help would be appreciated!

Nightkilla17

Prominent
Feb 4, 2022
motherboard bios version?
check cpu/gpu temp?
memory test?
I apologize for the very late response. I have updated my bios and it hasn’t done it since. It hasn’t been to long since I updated it though. So hopefully it does not happen after awhile like the period between the first two times.

Nightkilla17

Prominent
Feb 4, 2022
motherboard bios version?
check cpu/gpu temp?
memory test?
Been playing for a few now. The other day it crashed on the launch of BF2042. Thought maybe that might just because that game is known to cause issues. Playing to league again today and it crashed. The only difference was the way it crashed. This time instead of a black screen with a few frozen pixels from the game, it was was basically the whole game but super pixelated and I could still hear people in the discord and talk for a few before they couldn't hear me but I could still hear them. Again this has only happened on league. Ive used blender and rendered stuff as well as played star citizen which i would assume is more graphicly intense than League of legends and BF2042.

Nightkilla17

Prominent
Feb 4, 2022
check the gpu temp?
could be the psu too
Temps are fine too. The psu is a single rail too so I dont think the I can rearrange anything and it matter. Just as I'm checking this my pc crashed playing league again was my second game (was playing bf3 for like 2 hours before) and this time instead of leaving pixels it completely shut off and restarted. Could it be a bad GPU maybe?