Question New computer giving NO SIGNAL

Jun 8, 2023
Not sure if this is in the right place, but .. I purchased a computer through Amazon - a HP Pavillion Gaming Desktop AMD Radeon RX 5500, AMD Ryzen 3 5300G Processor, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home, Pre-Built PC Tower (TGO01-2022, 2022).

I set it up, everything worked fine for one day. I placed in a USB to transfer a large volume of music files overnight. I came in the next morning and the screen was black and I could not bring up the desktop. After a while, I forced a shutdown. When I powered up next, the screen stayed black, only saying NO SIGNAL. I have tried multiple times to reboot and nothing changes. I verified the VGA cable worked with another monitor. I have searched YouTube and various places to find and try solutions - I even reset the BIOS battery - but nothing.

I'm at a loss as to what to do next?

Can somebody please enlighten me?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You have an APU in your prebuilt system, you could attempt to remove the discrete GPU from your build and then try and power off the APU's iGPU, that should give you a display output through I'm curious of your prebuilt's warranty period.