New Crysis 2 MP Trailer, Gameplay Walkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
I don't know why, but i'm not feeling Crysis as a multiplayer game, i'm actually looking more forward to the single player and the story behind it.

dan117

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010
Crysis Wars was kind of fun.
The damage was kind of low. Too many bullets needed to kill someone.
If they make the damage more like hardcore mode from MW or MW2, i'll buy it. Oh, and it has to run well on a 3Ghz dual core, 4GB ram and 8800GTS.

nologo

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
looks amazing. although i've resigned to the fact my pc will never play it..nor will i bother spending any more cash on my pc to play it :)
i just hope they include keyboard/mouse options for the PS3 version like UT (I highly doubt it tho)..saying that tho..i did play bf:bc2 on ps3 using the controller and it wasnt too bad.

xsamitt

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2007
Don't feel to bad ...Deus EX Human revolution will be out about the same time.Will be a great couple of games for sure.

kelemvor4

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
Maybe they can bundle this with duke nukem. On the bright side it'll probably be time to upgrade to core i12 and gtx 680 so it may run OK.

schmich

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
I don't know how console gameplay usually is but that looked so slow. Quake Live players would think that was in super-slow-motion. Graphics are decent though and I hope the game-mode(s) isn't terrible.

The multiplayer feel in the first Crysis was actually really good but it's the game mode that killed it, not many people liked it.

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
[citation][nom]gm0n3y[/nom]The multiplayer doesn't look like it will be very good.[/citation]

Yeah, multiplayer looked kind of sucky to me too, that is, nothing earth shattering that current games don't offer or do better at. The single player mode looked amazing though. Will be interesting to see what the system requirements will be and how this develops further since it's still 6 months till release date.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Looks cool but damn, how many times can they rehash the same game over and over again? I only play Multi-player, not Campaign. Doesn't seem a whole lot different than CoD or BF. You either like these types of games or you hate all of them. They're very similar.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]ehanger[/nom]Wow the aiming seemed really sluggish... probably playing on a console.[/citation]
If that's true, then hopefully the PC version will look better.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
Oh my god.... this game looks AWESOME. and I did not even see that cloaked guy on the stairs! usually I can see or hear the cloaking in Crysis wars, that was AWESOME!

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]ehanger[/nom]Wow the aiming seemed really sluggish... probably playing on a console.[/citation]
dude, it was xbox, you could see the colored circles with letters in them as control guides!

badaxe2

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2008
Why do they keep showing the same damn section of gameplay? The multiplayer isn't all that impressive either. I doubt PC players will find much interesting in this game; it looks like it was designed 100% for consoles (small environments, simplified gameplay, design, etc.). I wouldn't have a problem if it didn't start out as a PC shooter. Killzone 3 is probably going to walk all over this as far as consoles go.

cheepstuff

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2008
did anyone hear at 2:25 some one say "cover me, I'm reloading" in the multiplayer video.
is it just me or have I heard that in every other FPS under the sun?

badaxe2

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2008
I will admit the action looks and sounds pretty tight, especially in the MP vid. It's ridiculous they keep showing this game being played with a 360 controller though. Open it up with kb/mouse for once!!

jcb82

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
Well the biggest issue that I noticed was some guy spawning right in front of the player. That's an awful way to die. I was hoping you could get to play as one of the aliens for a change up in style.

jcb82

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
[citation][nom]nologo[/nom]looks amazing. although i've resigned to the fact my pc will never play it..nor will i bother spending any more cash on my pc to play it i just hope they include keyboard/mouse options for the PS3 version like UT (I highly doubt it tho)..saying that tho..i did play bf:bc2 on ps3 using the controller and it wasnt too bad.[/citation]

My biggest grievance with MW2 was that you couldn't get into it because you die too quickly. I'm probably alone in saying this but it was ridiculous trying to play online and dying within a few seconds. So i have no problem with a game that lets me at least glimpse who's killing me without a killcam.

Status
Not open for further replies.