New GPU & Monitors

BobMarleyCSGO

Reputable
Aug 25, 2015
I recently bought a new Graphic's card called the GTX 650Ti.
I used to have 2x GTS 240's which I ran 3 monitors with.
I had 2 DVI Adapters when I used the GTS 240's and it worked fine.
Now the new graphics card has 1x VGA, 1x DVI and 1x Mini-Hdmi. I can use 2 of them (The DVI and VGA until I get a HDMI converter) My problem is that it detects both monitors but the monitor using the DVI converter will not display my screen.
I'm using windows 10.
Everything should be working, the graphics card runs great on games and everything is faster... My problem is that this one thing won't work.
I would really love to know the solution especially if it doesn't involve me buying anything extra. :D Thank you for reading and please try to reply asap, ;)

Solution
DVI output might be digital only (most likely since it also has a vga port)
That means you can't use an ordinary adapter. You need to either use a monitor that native supports dvi-digital OR waste money on expensive adapters. Also as far as i know the 600 series only support 2 monitors per card.

emdea22

Distinguished
DVI output might be digital only (most likely since it also has a vga port)
That means you can't use an ordinary adapter. You need to either use a monitor that native supports dvi-digital OR waste money on expensive adapters. Also as far as i know the 600 series only support 2 monitors per card.

Solution

BobMarleyCSGO

Reputable
Aug 25, 2015

Well that sucks, but thanks any ways... Know where I can buy one of those adapters?

BobMarleyCSGO

Reputable
Aug 25, 2015

Also I've read elsewhere that the card does support 3.