Question New Graphic Card Recomendation

utgh4k33

Reputable
Aug 22, 2017
Hello eveyone, I have the opportunity to update my old graphic card but for various reasons I need to choose one soon and I won't have the time to read every document out there. I'm pretty lost about modern cards, can you please recommend me one?

My pc's usage: Internet, Amazon Prime, Adobe softwares like Ps and AE, games (but I don't need to see everything in high definition, for all I play I think Death Stranding would be the newest/ more consuming) and some 3D softwares like Maya and ZBrush.
My budget: up to 500€ or so and I need to buy it from Amazon.es. (if a bit cheaper, great)
My pc's specs:

mypc.jpg

If you need any more data, let me know.
Thank you so much for the help!

I think a GTX 1660 Super or GTX 1660Ti would be a decent option. Your rig is pretty outdated, so any stronger card might end up being bottle-necked by your CPU. The 1660 series are a decent 1080p 60FPS gaming cards and should hold up with basic 3D rendering. Just make sure you have a 450W PSU at the minimum.

Reactions: utgh4k33

utgh4k33

Reputable
Aug 22, 2017
What GPU do you have now, and what is the monitor resolution ?
Also important: what PSU do you have ?
I have NVIDIA GTX770 and Intel 4600, my resolution is 1920x1080 aaaand my PSU I don't remember... I opened my case and I can't find the label, sorry (if it's really necessary, I'll open it again and search)

utgh4k33

Reputable
Aug 22, 2017
I think a GTX 1660 Super or GTX 1660Ti would be a decent option. Your rig is pretty outdated, so any stronger card might end up being bottle-necked by your CPU. The 1660 series are a decent 1080p 60FPS gaming cards and should hold up with basic 3D rendering. Just make sure you have a 450W PSU at the minimum.
Thank you! Well I see I really need to check my PSU to be sure xd I'll figure it out
Any specific brand I should avoid/ look for?