Question New Graphics Card - No Signal after working for a few hours

May 12, 2023
Hello,

Desperate for some guidance.

I recently decided to upgrade my graphics card. I got myself an AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12gb card. I installed it, and had it running for a couple hours doing mostly updates, before turning it off for the night. The next day I came back, turned the computer on, and only the graphics card, ram, cpu, and fans turn on. There is no signal coming from the graphics card to either monitor. My keyboard and mouse won’t work, and none of the usb ports have power. Tried swapping the old card back in (GeoForce GTX 1050 TI) and it wouldn’t broadcast anything either.
I went out and got a new PSU thinking I might be underpowered, but no difference (upgraded from 750w to 1000w.)
Out of ideas, and am by no means a computer expert. Any guidance would be very much appreciated.

Other specs:
Motherboard - Gigabyte B550 X V2
CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X
RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB (2 16gb)
Seagate Barracuda 2TB
New PSU - Pystar 1000w
4 fans plugged in and running

(upgraded from 750w to 1000w.)

Btw, increasing just the Wattage number alone won't matter much or make any difference. The build quality and brand/OEM of the PSU matters the most, including efficiency, among other factors. I have seen PSUs labeled as 1K Watts, but they can hardly pull 650 Watts from the wall.

But anyway, I can't comment on this PYSTAR PSU brand though.