[SOLVED] New graphics card running at max memory clock, is it working right?

Feb 5, 2022
Just got a new graphics card, the 3060.
I'm not super knowledgeable about whether a max memory clock is ok or not. I have not overclocked my card, so I do not know if this is because of bios settings or the previous settings of my old graphics card.

The max memory clock is 7500 MHz, and the card stays at that clock all the time. Even after updating my graphics drivers it doesn't change.
The memory usage is minimal so I have no idea if this means anything bad or not.
My question is, is this ok?
Should I change it?
Could it be something with my bios?

Solution
I do not know if this is because of bios settings or the previous settings of my old graphics card...
motherboard BIOS settings don't affect graphics card's core or memory settings.
and GPU BIOS is included in the actual hardware so nothing regarding any previous card would affect this one.

try running DDU in Safe Mode and removing all related data.
then install the latest driver package directly from Nvidia without install GeForce Experience.
I do not know if this is because of bios settings or the previous settings of my old graphics card...
motherboard BIOS settings don't affect graphics card's core or memory settings.
and GPU BIOS is included in the actual hardware so nothing regarding any previous card would affect this one.

try running DDU in Safe Mode and removing all related data.
then install the latest driver package directly from Nvidia without install GeForce Experience.

Solution