apo1996

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013
I am new to this forun and today I write here for a big problem, which concerns the above video card:
VGA Gigabyte ATI AMD Radeon HD 7770 OC 1050MHz Memory Rev. 2 Core 4500MHz 1GB GDDR5 DVI HDMI miniDP (bought new a few days ago)
So before I first tried on the new computer to which it was intended and the computer gave no sign of life (on screen) even if all the fans are spinning, and without the integrated video card started with no problems.
So I decided to try it on my PC which currently has 2 gtx 670 in SLI with driver sweeper then uninstalled the drivers I proceeded to install the video card in the machine. (Asrock extreme 4) and even on this motherboard you can boot the computer do it decently Dr. Debug of my motherboard is fixed on the b2 code that according to the manual should stand for "" Legacy Option ROM Initialization "looking on the internet can not find anything that reflects my situation, I tried to update the BIOS of my motherboard but nothing does not want to go with this video card (even with the GTX 670 or the integrated works perfectly) so before proceeding with a RMA would like to know what other attempts I can do.

Thanks in advance

Do you have another rig even if it fairly outdated? If anything else look into an RMA as if that is all that you have you might not be able to boot that card and it could be a bios rom issue on the card. If the rom is corrupted to some extent that the board when booting tries to load but fails can stall the boot process.

If you are able to boot from the other computer with the card then I don't understand. It sounds though that perhaps that it doesn't work you weren't very clear on that so I'm just taking guesses. My first guess would be to turn off onboard and set the graphics adapter off onboard and onto PCI-E this can stop your card from showing up if your motherboard doesn't auto switch when you have a graphics card installed. If you are unable to get picture on the 670 computer and when you place the 7770 in and you don't get picture I would think something is off with the card and RMA couldn't hurt if it was recently purchased I would return it asap to test this out.

apo1996

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013
The card doesn't work in all of my computers, i have updated the bios to the latest version but it doesn't work.

So i will try to disable the onboard card and try again.

Then i will send back.

Thanks for helping.