Oct 6, 2023
Hi i assembled my brand new pc! But display coming too let! Some time display coming after 30 min some time 10 minutes late! Some time not coming! But immediate not booting! In motherboard borad yellow color ram led still on after 15/20/30 boot white led on & ram led off! Not immediately booting
Why this problem?

Please help me for solving this problem! This is my office computer!

Totally new pc
Configuration :-
I7 13700k
Mobo asus tuf B760 plus ddr5
Ram g-skill 4 x 32 gb 6400mhz
Ssd Samsung 990 pro

Oct 6, 2023
Hi i assembled my brand new pc! But display coming too let! Some time display coming after 30 min some time 10 minutes late! Some time not coming! But immediate not booting! In motherboard borad yellow color ram led still on after 15/20/30 boot white led on & ram led off! Not immediately booting
Why this problem?

Please help me for solving this problem! This is my office computer!

Totally new pc
Configuration :-
I7 13700k
Mobo asus tuf B760 plus ddr5
Ram g-skill 4 x 32 gb 6400mhz
Ssd Samsung 990 pro

Where are you seeing those LED colors you speak of? I checked the manual for your motherboard and didn't see anything about it having diag LEDs.

Scratch that, I looked right over it.

According to what I'm seeing the Yellow LED staying on is indicating something to do with the memory modules. The boot device LED is yellow/green so it may not apply here.

1) What type of monitor are using using?
2) How is it connected to your PC?
3) What kind of GPU are you using?

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2023
Where are you seeing those LED colors you speak of? I checked the manual for your motherboard and didn't see anything about it having diag LEDs.
there are one led cpu then one led dram then one led gpu then one led boot! In my case lots of time hold dram led som time after 15/20/30 minutes display coming then dram led to shift boot led but sometimes not coming still hold in dram led

So if the DRAM LED is staying on constantly, that's going to be an indication that your PC isn't booting due to an issue with your memory. Have you tried reseating it (completely removing/reinstalling)?

Oct 6, 2023
So if the DRAM LED is staying on constantly, that's going to be an indication that your PC isn't booting due to an issue with your memory. Have you tried reseating it (completely removing/reinstalling)?
I remove ram & re installed! & first it’s my first startup in this pc & today i am trying to installing win11 when i strat pc first time dram led is staying maybe 20min Plus then booted the i go to win setup page i create partition the start setup then agai same isue no display, late disply & dram led is staying (still no installed boot)

Can you explain it? What is the issue in this case!

Thanks advanced

there are one led cpu then one led dram then one led gpu then one led boot! In my case lots of time hold dram led som time after 15/20/30 minutes display coming then dram led to shift boot led but sometimes not coming still hold in dram led
What is the model # of the memory modules you're using? I know you specified that its g-skill 4 x 32 gb 6400mhz but if you could provide the actual model #s from the DIMMs that would be helpful.

1) Try removing 3 of your memory modules, leave one installed in Slot 1, try booting again and see if anything changes. If it doesn't swap that module with one of the other 3 and try it again. Rinse and repeat for all 4.

EDIT:
I just checked the possible configurations that are supported on ASUS website for this motherboard and there isn't a G.Skill 8Gb module that is supported. Support starts at 16Gb DIMMs for 12th and 13th Generation Intel K Processors on this particular board. It's clearly Friday here....re-rechecking....You can take a look at it HERE.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2023
What is the model # of the memory modules you're using? I know you specified that its g-skill 4 x 32 gb 6400mhz but if you could provide the actual model #s from the DIMMs that would be helpful.

1) Try removing 3 of your memory modules, leave one installed in Slot 1, try booting again and see if anything changes. If it doesn't swap that module with one of the other 3 and try it again. Rinse and repeat for all 4.
Ok i try this things in Sunday then in inform tk you (Because tomorrow is my office off day)
Thanks