Question New laptop - i turn it on but the screen is black

Dec 31, 2018
hello
i bought the msi gt75 titan 8rg from amazon, when i opened the box and try to turn it on for the first time - the led that shows that the laptop is turn on is working but the screen is black and don't show any life signs (even the MSI logo isn't appear), the rgb led on the keyboard and the mouse dosn't work and the led that found behind the screen also doesn't work.
i tried to plug the laptop to external screen and the screen don't recieve any sign from the laptop, i tried to ask an engineer and he say that's maybe a problem with the hardisk.
it's a new laptop - if it is indeed the hardisk what can i do to fix that problem?
what can the problem be with the hardisk and how i know what is the problem?

Dec 31, 2018
If it's a brand new laptop I would suggest getting it replaced rather than try to tinker with a faulty product that was not functioning on arrival itself...don't bother trying to fix it, just get it replaced.
yes it's a brand new laptop but the problem is that i bought it from us and i live in israel so if i send it back to amazon us i lose something like 500$ because i already paid an import fee for israel and amazon dosn't want to refund me on this import fee - therefore i want to try fix the brpblem insteed send it back to use and refund on 1600$

yes it's a brand new laptop but the problem is that i bought it from us and i live in israel so if i send it back to amazon us i lose something like 500$ because i already paid an import fee for israel and amazon dosn't want to refund me on this import fee - therefore i want to try fix the brpblem insteed send it back to use and refund on 1600$
From what I can understand this sounds like a problem with an internal core component, so there's no easy way to fix it. Still, just perform a few checks like make sure the battery is charged, try turning it on while it is plugged into a socket, see if you can maybe enter the BIOS(the key to enter BIOS is different for different laptops, check your laptop's documentation for specific instructions). If none of these work, determine the RAM type of your laptop and try to get that replaced. If that doesn't work either, you'll either need to get it repaired from a service center or laptop repair shop, or send it back to US for a replacement.