Oct 7, 2020
Here is the situation. I am currently putting together a new PC build using an older working motherboard and CPU. I have made the build using the proper connections for wires and even watched multiple youtube videos (read some forms) regarding both the build and the problem.
Now I have got the build working with all its RGB fans and even the stock cooler is working. I go into put in the GPU into the motherboard and the red light turns on then when I plugged the PSU cable instantaneously the PC shuts down. I tried the GPU in another build before and it works like a charm. In this build, it will not even turn on and the PSU can handle 500 W.

Okay so I moved on, I removed the GPU and wanted to see if I could post on my monitor using HDMI or VGA. The monitor is not even picking up a signal from the PC. At this point, I started to try various solutions like for example; replacing my RAM (I replaced it with patriot signature line 16 GB 2x8GB DDR3) in both slots in case one was not working, I removed my 24-pin power connector/ the 4-pin power connector and plugged them back in, I replugged my memory drives both power and SATA connection, CMOS reset, I reconnected my f-panel connections, I removed the RGB fans and let the one non-RGB fan working and still nothing.

The motherboard and CPU were working fine without any problems on an older build with a 350 W PSU and the same RAM.

Specifications:
CPU: AMD A10 7800 with AVC DC-12 cooler
GPU: AMD Radeon XFX 570 4GB
Motherboard: A68BM-A/M32BF/DP_MB (this is what is written on the motherboard)
RAM: Samsung 8 GB DDR3
Memory: Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD + Kingston 240GB A400 SSD 2.5'' SATA 7MM
PSU: 500 W Thermaltake Smart 80+
Case fans: 3 RGB + 1 normal fan

Oct 7, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Change the PSU out for a reliably built 650W unit and see if the issue persists.
PSU is brand new and I have also tried that by replacing it with a Cooler Master Elite V3 600 W still to no avail.

At this point, I just want to crawl in my bed and cry!

Oct 7, 2020
Hey, thank you everyone for your help. After literally 2 weeks of troubleshooting, I just got a new motherboard and was having the same issues. So how I solved it was I replugged in all the wire on the motherboard. Then I plugged in the Windows USB into the case (along with the keyboard and mouse into the USB slot of the motherboard). I changed my GPU from an XFX RX 570 4GB to an MSI AMOUR 8GB RX570. It started to work. It turns out for some reason my XFX was not working with the motherboards while the AMOUR GPU was. I tried it in my old motherboard and it worked.