Mar 25, 2021
Hi I am new to building PCs, I have been doing a lot of research. I have come up with a build that I plan to make after I get the parts. I would like confirmation that all my parts will work well and be compatible with each other. I plan to play mainly fortnite. I want to be able to play above 144 fps on high settings on a 1080p monitor. Here is my plan:

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 ti
CPU: Intel i7-10700KF
MB: MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi
PSU: MSI MPS A-GF 750W 80+ Gold Modular ATX
RAM: Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16 (2 x 8GB)
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB V2 Liquid CPU Cooler
STORAGE: WD Blue 1 Tb SSD M.2
CASE: Corsair 275R Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case
Also, does anyone know how much FPS I should be able to average on Low/Epic settings, that would be great.

Hi I am new to building PCs, I have been doing a lot of research. I have come up with a build that I plan to make after I get the parts. I would like confirmation that all my parts will work well and be compatible with each other. I plan to play mainly fortnite. I want to be able to play above 144 fps on high settings on a 1080p monitor. Here is my plan:

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 ti
CPU: Intel i7-10700KF
MB: MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi
PSU: MSI MPS A-GF 750W 80+ Gold Modular ATX
RAM: Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16 (2 x 8GB)
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB V2 Liquid CPU Cooler
STORAGE: WD Blue 1 Tb SSD M.2
CASE: Corsair 275R Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case
Also, does anyone know how much FPS I should be able to average on Low/Epic settings, that would be great.
I take it that's a prebuilt. Just curious but how much are they charging for that and what country.

Mar 25, 2021
I take it that's a prebuilt. Just curious but how much are they charging for that and what country.
Thanks for replying, yes it is a prebuild. I just got a new job and plan on saving enough for it by the end of summer. I am in the US. The total is around 1500$ but give or take a little depending on when GPU prices go down.

Reactions: Why_Me
Mar 25, 2021
Also, does anyone have a similar setup that can tell me how much FPS I can get on fortnite? I don’t trust the benchmarks online, because they each say something different.