Question New PC, fresh install of Windows 11 graphic glitches.

Galactic Gunk

Reputable
Jun 15, 2017
I just got myself a brand spankin new PC in the mail, Alienware Aurora r10 (yeah I know)
Anyhoo, everything's been running great, been plowing through everything I throw at it..
I've noticed some applications had some really weird glitchy effects though and I'm wondering what I can do to fix it/if it's a known bug in the OS
I'll include some pictures of the kind of graphical glitches I'm seeing

Try with clean install option this time.

servlet.ImageServer

Galactic Gunk

Reputable
Jun 15, 2017
Alright, I ran the install again and ticked that clean install box, restarted, and unfortunately the same graphic bugs are there :/
It's a Dell RTX 3090 card if that helps? I'm hoping this is just some weirdness with these apps not being fully optimized for Windows 11 yet or something? Games run fine and have no issues, I'm not sure what could be causing these basic installers/settings menus to glitch out like this

Galactic Gunk

Reputable
Jun 15, 2017
Could it be a .net framework issue? I had gotten an error from it before when I started my pc up the first time but it won't let me uninstall it and the installer says I already have it. I did a sfc /scannow and everything came back ok

Galactic Gunk

Reputable
Jun 15, 2017
It was things such as Gyazo, Razer Cortex, Minecraft installer, NordVPN, things like that. "WPF apps" apparently. Disabling the PowerNow! function actually didn't solve it so after more extensive research I finally found out it was due to something called "Nahimic Service" running in the background, which I had to disable from the Services screen. After disabling it and restarting a few times it 100% ended the graphical glitches issue.