Question New PC I built keeps restarting upon waking from sleep mode after about an hour.

May 6, 2019
Hi, I built my PC about a month or two ago. Everything has been working fine until this week. I only use my pc for gaming so I don't download anything except video games. The latest game I started playing this week was called Apex Legends. I also recently did a windows update maybe a 1 week ago.

This problem started for about 2 days now. Every time I sleep my pc from 1 to a few hours and come back and wake it up it suddenly restarts by itself as I bring it out of sleep. I have only tested sleeping it for about 10 minutes and coming back to it and it seem to start normally as it should. I hope someone out there can help me with this.

CPU
AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz 8-Core Processor
Motherboard
Gigabyte - X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory
G.Skill - Trident Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
Storage
Hitachi - Ultrastar 7K3000 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Storage
Samsung - 960 EVO 250 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Video Card
Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card
Monitor
Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor

May 6, 2019
Hi, I built my PC about a month or two ago. Everything has been working fine until this week. I only use my pc for gaming so I don't download anything except video games. The latest game I started playing this week was called Apex Legends. I also recently did a windows update maybe a 1 week ago.

This problem started for about 2 days now. Every time I sleep my pc from 1 to a few hours and come back and wake it up it suddenly restarts by itself as I bring it out of sleep. I have only tested sleeping it for about 10 minutes and coming back to it and it seem to start normally as it should. I hope someone out there can help me with this.

update: So I just slept for 8 hours and woke up but the computer went out of sleep correctly, so now I am puzzled.

CPU
AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz 8-Core Processor
Motherboard
Gigabyte - X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory
G.Skill - Trident Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
Storage
Hitachi - Ultrastar 7K3000 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Storage
Samsung - 960 EVO 250 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Video Card
Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card
Monitor
Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor

May 6, 2019
LOL, I gave you the advise when you said there was a problem. Now that the problem has apparently resolved itself, there is no reason to change anything. However the problem may return, so you may want to hold onto the fix in case that occurs. I happy your computer is running well for you now, good luck in your future computering..:)

May 6, 2019
LOL, I gave you the advise when you said there was a problem. Now that the problem has apparently resolved itself, there is no reason to change anything. However the problem may return, so you may want to hold onto the fix in case that occurs. I happy your computer is running well for you now, good luck in your future computering..:)
Thank you it's so weird that the problem resolved itself. I just got home from work today and turned on my pc didn't restart from waking up from sleep again twice now.