Mar 28, 2022
Hi guys,

So I built a new PC a few days ago.
  • Ryzen 5600x
  • Gigabyte 3070Ti Gaming OC
  • ROG B550F
  • Corsair rm850x
  • Ripjaws 32gb, 3200
PC runs fine for the most part. Temps are good for GPU. CPU idles around 45-50 C. Was able to run through cinebench with temps staying between 70-80 degrees for entire duration. Also ran Heaven benchmark on max settings for one full loop without any issues. GPU maxed out around 64 degrees. When I started running some games like Lost ark, Escape from Tarkov there were some occasional crashes which has me a bit unsure of what the issue could be. I have ran all windows updates and installed up to date GPU drivers. I also made sure to set the RAM speeds correctly at 3200. Also verified speeds were correct in task manager after setting them. Games also seem to be running fine up until the crash, no stuttering for the most part, load times and rendering are super quick. It seems super smooth and then all of the sudden crashes. CPU isnt throttling in game either, temps staying mid 70s with occasional jumps into the low 80s for a few seconds. Any suggestions on possible things I could do in order to figure out the issue?

Mar 29, 2022
I have the same issue. i am using a new pc with ryzen 3700x and asus rtx 3070, corsair vengeance pro 16gb and win11. Games crashing randomly with event viewer showing error 4101 "nvlddmkm stopped responding and recovered" . the crash may happen after 5 mins or 5 hours of gameplay, its totally random. So far, it has happened on far cry 6 and ac Valhalla, the 2 titles i play now. i have the latest bios and gpu drivers and also tried clean installation with ddu

Mar 28, 2022
I have the same issue. i am using a new pc with ryzen 3700x and asus rtx 3070, corsair vengeance pro 16gb and win11. Games crashing randomly with event viewer showing error 4101 "nvlddmkm stopped responding and recovered" . the crash may happen after 5 mins or 5 hours of gameplay, its totally random. So far, it has happened on far cry 6 and ac Valhalla, the 2 titles i play now. i have the latest bios and gpu drivers and also tried clean installation with ddu
Tried switching out the DIMM slots where the RAM was seated from 1 and 3 to 2 and 4. Have not had any issues so far. Ran games all day today with no crashes after this. I am guessing my issue is most likely a bad DIMM on the mobo. I have read online that DRAM issues do not show BSOD or any error messages after crashing. Also, nvlddmkm.sys is usually either related to a GPU issues or memory. If you havent done so already, try running Heaven benchmark through multiple loops for 30 minutes or so. If temps look fine and nothing is crashing, its probably not a GPU issue, you may be having a DRAM problem as well. Maybe try this and see if it works for you. If the DIMM slot fix doesnt work, you could also try running one stick at a time and see if the crashing persists. Or using a spare set of RAM if you have one.