Dec 14, 2022
Well uhh hi,new to this forum thing so plz cut me some slack

Im looking for a new pc build. 500bam/km ( 260ish usd iirc) is the budget,main use would be gaming
For the site i use,i use https://olx.ba/
For my wants,it's a ssd
For my needs its 1tb of storage and wifi
Main use will be gaming and some light 3d models
If there are any good prebuilt options that would be better than DIY would be nice to know ab it too

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, nwecomer!

In all honesty, that budget won't grant you a full gaming system. Perhaps a 3rd of the parts meant for a full on gaming/workstation build. Perhaps you can prove me wrong and stylize your initial post or pass on a followup post with information asked of in this thread.

Also, it'd be a good idea to mention what you currently are working off of, in case we can upgrade your current build and not build from the ground up.

Dec 14, 2022
So uhh i got the copy and paste filled up,here it is:
Approximate Purchase Date: end of the year max

Budget Range: 260 usd pre shipping

System Usage from Most to Least Important:Gaming,light 3d modeling

Are you buying a monitor: No

Parts to Upgrade: (e.g.: CPU, mobo, RAM):GPU,Storage,Case,RAM

Do you need to buy OS: No
Please note that if you're using an OEM license of Windows, you will need a new one when buying a new motherboard.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: https://olx.ba/
Location: Zenica,Bosnia and Herzegovina - we need to know where these parts are being assembled and whether there are good store-only deals available

Parts Preferences: none

Overclocking: maybe
SLI or Crossfire: no
Your Monitor Resolution:1080p

Additional Comments:

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: I had an "accident"with my old(or current shall i say) pc witch broke my hdd,and a power surge like 6 hrs later witch destroyed my gpu

So uhh,ima go sleep,hope i get replies

Ar558

Proper
Dec 13, 2022
I dunno $260 is pretty low but I guess you might be able to get something like a Ryzen 3600, Mobo, 16GB of DDR-3200, A 512MB SSD and Maybe a 1650? I have no idea what the prices are like in Bosnia but Ebay prices would roughly make that spec vaguely doable. It wouldn't be a super fast machine but it should run most non AAA titles at 1080p on medium settings at 60fps.